In this section you can find:
- All CEDAR Publications in a searchable publications database.
- Evidence Briefs and data visualisations – succinct summaries of research findings for policymakers and practitioners.
- Evidence summaries submitted to parliamentary bodies and guidance producing organisations
- Guidance and links to support effective evaluation and evidence use.
- Active Travel: How and Why – a talk given by Jenna Panter at the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Annual Travel Awards conference on 25th Feb 16
- Searching for evidence in the living laboratory: a keynote lecture given by Dr David Ogilvie at the International Congress on Physical Activity and Public Health, Rio de Janeiro, 9 April 2014
Please also find out how you can work with us, either as an academic, or a practitioner or policymaker.