- Publications database: Search CEDAR publications by journal, author, publication year and keyword
- Evidence Briefs and data visualisations – succinct summaries of research findings for policymakers and practitioners.
- Evidence summaries submitted to parliamentary bodies and guidance producing organisations
- Evidence resources: dietary public health
- Evidence resources: travel, transport and urban design
- The Food environment assessment tool (Feat) – www.feat-tool.org.uk. Feat allows for detailed exploration of the geography of food retail access across England. Map, measure and monitor access to food outlets at a neighbourhood level, including changes over time.
- The Propensity to Cycle tool – www.pct.bike. The PCT provides an evidence base to inform cycling investment.
- Guidance and links to support effective evaluation and evidence use.
- Active Travel: How and Why (pdf) – a talk given by Jenna Panter at the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Annual Travel Awards conference on 25 February 2016.
- Searching for evidence in the living laboratory: a keynote lecture given by Dr David Ogilvie at the International Congress on Physical Activity and Public Health, Rio de Janeiro, 9 April 2014
- MRC Epidemiology Unit Seminar Series. Hear from leading researchers in diet, physical activity, public health and epidemiology, as well as others beyond academia working in these areas.
Find out how you can work with us, either as an academic, or a practitioner or policymaker.