The July 2018 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- Get FRESH – looking for families to take part in family health study
- House of Commons Evidence, and Government Obesity Plan Chapter 2
- Junk food – have we #AdEnough?
- Have you found our Feat yet? Dig deeper on PHE fast food figures
- We gotta get out of here! (Spending time outside is good for you)
- Everybody CHILL – new study into effects of air pollution on children’s health
- Swapping the car for more active forms of travel may reduce heart disease
- Let me Google that for you – using Street View to estimate travel patterns in cities
- Vacancies – two Research Assistant positions
- Upcoming talks and seminars
- Latest CEDAR publications
- Your information and preferences
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to let us know which emails you would like to receive from us.
If you’ve signed up before, you can use this form to update your details and preferences. Or email email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from all future mailings, enter your email address at www.cedar.iph.cam.ac.uk/unsubscribe/
CEDAR uses your personal information to provide you with the newsletter, event and topic notifications you have selected above. We use your personal information in order to deliver this service to you as a subscriber to our mailing list. We do not share your personal information with any other services or departments outside of CEDAR and our host institution, the MRC Epidemiology Unit. If you have any questions about how we use your information please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we handle your personal information, and your rights under data protection legislation, please visit: www.information-compliance.admin.cam.ac.uk/data-protection/general-data