The April 2018 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- Health and Social Care Committee Childhood Obesity Inquiry
- Propensity for Cycling Tool launches for Wales
- ISPAH 2018 – Cambridge hosts pre- and post- Conference Satellite Meetings
- ISPAH 2018 Conference – Air Pollution and Physical Activity symposium
- Physical Activity Measurement Seminar 2018 – still time to apply!
- MRC Festival of Medical Research – Science Slam!
- CEDAR Director delivers diabetes dispatch down under
- NIHR School for Public Health Research – PhD Studentships – deadline 9 May
- Upcoming conferences and talks
- Latest CEDAR publications
- Your information and preferences
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to let us know which emails you would like to receive from us.
If you’ve signed up before, you can use this form to update your details and preferences. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from all future mailings, enter your email address at www.cedar.iph.cam.ac.uk/unsubscribe/
[gravityform id=”12″ title=”false” description=”false”]
CEDAR uses your personal information to provide you with the newsletter, event and topic notifications you have selected above. We use your personal information in order to deliver this service to you as a subscriber to our mailing list. We do not share your personal information with any other services or departments outside of CEDAR and our host institution, the MRC Epidemiology Unit. If you have any questions about how we use your information please do get in touch: email@example.com
For more information about how we handle your personal information, and your rights under data protection legislation, please visit: www.information-compliance.admin.cam.ac.uk/data-protection/general-data