The September 2015 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- TV, internet and computer games associated with poorer GCSE grades
- GoActive trial set for launch
- Build it and they will come? How walking and cycling routes change behaviour
- Public Health Modelling wins grant and award for online cycling tool
- Traffic and Health in Glasgow Study completes data collection
- Job-loss and weight gain – diet and physical activity may not be the reason
- Katie helps kids KickstART public art
- Recent CEDAR publications
- Upcoming talks and seminars
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”CEDAR Bulletin sign-up” title=”false”]