The July 2014 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. You can read it here, and sign up for future issues.
This issue includes:
- Neighbourhood food environments, diet and health – 4 November 2014
- High-quality traffic-free routes encourage more walking and cycling – results from the iConnect consortium
- 500th baby joins pioneering infant nutrition study
- New Evidence Brief: Are takeaways adding pounds?
- Food, income and education: infographic now interactive!
- Research highlights
- CEDAR/MRC Epidemiology Unit Seminars