The October 2017 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- Vacancy: Research Associate for sugar tax evaluation
- FRESH Study Steering Committee – community members wanted
- Evaluating GoActive – a journey of 25,000 miles (so far!)
- DfT updates walking and cycling guidance based on CEDAR research
- Changing the way we travel – Dr Jenna Panter blogs for Sustrans
- Only 24 hours in a day – why does this matter for health research?
- Forthcoming Seminars
- Latest CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
Oops! We could not locate your form.