The December 2017 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- New Evidence Brief: Roads and communities
- CEDAR in the media: Children in poor areas exposed to fast food takeaways
- The price of prevention – healthy diets and the cost of food
- Video: a sequel to Lou’s Tuesday – Properties of compositions
- Blog: Childhood obesity in South Africa – is it a problem?
- Blog: Why it’s not always ‘normal’ to exercise – and how that could change
- Dragons’ Bikeshed – Put your walking and cycling evaluation plans to the test
- Vacancies and PhD opportunities
- Upcoming talks and seminars
- Latest CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
[gravityform id=”8″ name=”CEDAR Bulletin sign-up” title=”false”]