The July 2017 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- Find our Feat: CEDAR launches the Food Environment Assessment Tool
- Global Diet and Activity Research Group and Network (GDAR)
- A new leash of life: dog walking could be key to activity in later life
- New Evidence Brief – Changing the way we travel
- Cycling tool highlighted in national strategy
- CEDAR leading major evaluation of the Soft Drinks Industry Levy
- Have you visited Great Snackington? Where healthy foods can be hard to find.
- NIHR Let’s Get Digital Award – A ‘hole’ lot of salt video needs your vote
- Forthcoming Seminars
- Latest CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
[gravityform id=”8″ name=”CEDAR Bulletin sign-up” title=”false”]