The March 2017 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- New Evidence Brief – DASH diet in the UK and Ireland
- Evidence Brief special – England’s Cycling Potential
- More cycling and fruit & veg could save 1000s of lives – but at what cost?
- Working with stakeholders and target groups to prioritise CASE interventions
- CEDAR PhD studentships 2017
- Cambridge Science Festival – Get personal with our scientists
- Seminar: Food marketing regulation and childhood obesity prevention
- Recent CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
[gravityform id=”8″ name=”CEDAR Bulletin sign-up” title=”false”]