The December 2015 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
- Cambridgeshire guided busway encouraging a more active commute
- Evidence Brief: Common Agricultural Policy Sugar Reforms – Implications for Public Health
- Evidence Brief: Children’s sedentary behaviour, health and the family environment
- Creating Active School Environments: non-academic literature review
- PhD Studentships in Epidemiology and Public Health Research 2016
- Group walking systematic review wins BJSM award
- CEDAR / MRC Epidemiology Unit Seminars
- Recent CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”CEDAR Bulletin sign-up” title=”false”]