The November 2014 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now.
This issue includes:
- New Evidence Brief: financial hardship, diet and obesity
- CEDAR in the media: Price gap between more and less healthy foods grows
- CEDAR in the media: Walking, cycling and public transport best for wellbeing
- Neighbourhood food environments, diet and health – slides available
- Prof Martin White joins CEDAR – and news of other new staff
- Recent CEDAR Publications
- CEDAR/MRC Epidemiology Unit Seminars
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”CEDAR Bulletin sign-up” title=”false”]