The September 2016 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- New Evidence Brief – A child for all seasons
- A varied diet can prevent diabetes – but can you afford it?
- New online tool to help increase cycling across England
- Happy Mondays (and every day) – putting health at the centre of our cities
- The impact of the M74 motorway extension on road traffic accidents
- Active living in later life – reflections from a knowledge exchange workshop
- Public talk – Don’t stop moving: is the digital world friend or foe in fighting a sedentary future?
- Other upcoming public health talks
- PhD Studentships and Research Associate Vacancy
- Recent CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.