The May 2015 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
- The rise of the takeaway: fast food outlets in deprived areas increases
- DASH for the planet – a diet to benefit health and mitigate climate change
- Switching from the car might help shed the pounds
- Weather-proof interventions needed at primary schools
- Global economic impact of diabetes revealed in new study
- Pupils thinking of an active future
- New cyclists still disproportionately young and male, research finds
- House of Commons Health Committee report into diet and physical activity
- Recent CEDAR publications
- Upcoming talks and seminars
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.