The March 2016 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now. Read it here.
This issue includes:
- Help us improve our communications – please update your details
- Join us for the UKCRC Public Health Research Centres of Excellence Conference, 14/15 July 2016
- Evidence Brief: Creating Active School Environments – Evidence Review
- Children need more support to be more active during winter
- Final report of the Commuting and Health in Cambridge study
- Tackling obesity with Big Data – Seminar 16 March 2016 – methods & models
- Physical Activity Measurement Seminar 2016 – 5-9 September 2016
- Cambridge Science Festival – and CEDAR in the news
- Recent CEDAR publications
Sign up for future issuesComplete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.