The February 2015 edition of CEDAR Bulletin is out now.
This issue includes:
- CEDAR and MRC Epidemiology Unit give evidence to Health Committee
- CEDAR joins the UK Health Forum
- Group walking cuts risk of life-threatening conditions
- Limits and labelling have reduced the availability of artificial trans fats
- Recent CEDAR publications
- 12th WHO/IDF/EASD Cambridge Diabetes Seminar – 23-29 August 2015
- Upcoming talks and seminars
Sign up for future issues
Complete this form to receive issues of CEDAR Bulletin, which we will email out on a roughly quarterly basis.